TPC was founded in 1954 by Dr. Paul Chevis after retirement from General Motors Corporation as a process enhancement consultant. Since that time TPC has evolved into a 66,000 square foot facility that offers its loyal customer base electroless nickel plating, post EN plating aging process, zinc electroplating, and powder coating.
Our mission is: “Improving Customer Products With Our World Class Finish”.
- Program management capabilities include APQP, PPAP, materials validation and sourcing, part logistics (inspection operation, light assembly, labeling, packaging and shipment).
- Full service supplier (prototype through full production runs)
- CQI 9,11,12 compliant
- ISO 9001:2008 Registered Quality Management System
- Proven pretreat cleaning cycles and process chemistry
- Custom masking
- 100% on-time delivery
- Rapid turn-around times
- Adding value to our customer’s products for over 60 years